I'm Back!


Wow! I haven't updated this blog for such a loooooooooooooong time! The reason, I was busy test photographing with my new camera, a black Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 Super Zoomer (15x) given to me as a gift (for being such a good girl :p


What a great camera it is, so easy and smooth to use. I even didn't read its manual and learnt most of its functionalities just through trial and error. But sometime its zoom in/out buttons placed at the back of the camera body where you usually put your thumb to grip the device cause troubles for you during, especially, one hand photographing as there's a huge chance that you accidentally put your thumb on them pushing and boom, the subject goes out of focus and your photo is ruined :(

My other funny problem with the camera is its auto focus during zooming in, I mean when you have zoomed in a subject to a closer focal point (or whatever its name is!) which I can't understand why the camera cannot auto focus correctly and gives you a blurry result instead :( Maybe I am doing something wrong but cannot figure out what it is.

But, and it's a big but, the DSC-H50 is a great camera, it takes great photos with superb vivid colors and I, as an amateur, am quite satisfied with its results. Especially I like its 15x zoom, giving me the ability to take cool photos of my beloved moon finally (see below) ^.^



You will see more of my photos taken with this camera later on. Just hope that you would also enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them (^-^)

‌‌

0 comments: